We are delighted to invite you to the 1st International Rouen P2M Symposium on Precision Medicine “Pathways to Precision Medicine” which will be held at Rouen Health Sciences School, Rouen, France on March 28-29, 2018 Normandie (near Paris).
Precision medicine capitalizes on both conceptual paradigm shifts and technological disruptive advancements to reach a more integrative and holistic definition of health and disease states. It relies on both biological individuality and populational knowledge which mutually nurture each other. It stands on two main pillars: data generation and data modeling. High-throughput technologies (sensors, imaging and omics) allow now the retrieval of comprehensive, dynamic and holistic biological information, whereas computational capabilities enable high-dimensional data modeling and, therefore, accessible and clinically actionable information.
The program of this symposium will gather international distinguished leaders in precision medicine from academia, healthcare and industry and will feature cutting-edge innovative technologies in the field. The invited speakers will share their thoughts and visions about the latest developments, advancements and international initiatives in precision medicine. The themes will include biobanking, laboratory medicine, biomarkers, drug discovery and companion diagnostics, omics, medical imaging, radiomics, critical care, inherited metabolic diseases, bioinformatics, electronic health records and big data. Ethical and societal challenges will also be discussed regarding the ever-changing healthcare ecosystem and regulatory landscape.
- Dissecting the key drivers of precision medicine
- Biobanking and large-scale cohorts
- Omics-based biomarkers; opportunities and challenges
- Radiomics and the future of medical imaging
- Companion diagnostics and drug discovery
- The Human Protein Atlas roles in shaping precision medicine
- Big data, electronic health records and digital health
- Data sciences and predictive analytics
- Informatics and pathways to clinical actionability
- Data integrity, standardization, and data sharing
- Ethical and societal challenges
- Imagining the future of Precision Medicine!
We look forward to welcoming you in March 2019 for the P2M symposium!
|Prof. Soumeya BEKRI
Head of the Department of Metabolic Biochemistry
Team 4 – INSERM U1245
Rouen University Hospital / Rouen Medical School
Rouen – France